A1 "Your little flower baby" - personalised nursery art print
DELIVERY 5-7 WORKING DAYS - FREE
WE ONLY DELIVER TO THE UK & NORTHERN IRELAND
Watercolour & ink nursery art - personalised birth print. Once we receive your order, our typesetter will create your art print with the details provided above, so please double check for typos and make sure the date is right!! ;)
For centuries flowers have given us significant meaning and have been celebrated for their symbolism. Each month of the year has its own birth flower and it is said each child born will inherent the characteristics of their birth flower. Culturally this goes back to Roman times where they would gift birth flowers to new born babies.
We have taken flower and created a beautiful set of nursery art prints, featuring floral baby bonnets of botanical loveliness, paying attention to the floral colours and structures of the original plants for accurate likeness. Each nursery art print captures the historic record of your baby's birth using contemporary fonts. We have taken the symbolic meaning of each flower and created a beautiful verse for each print.
January - Snow Drop - You are the essence of purity, hope and rebirth
February - Primrose - You are patient and kind, nurturing and gentle
- March - Daffodil - You are the symbol of new life and the joy of living
- April - Sweet Pea - You are an innocent, sweet and all that is truly feminine
- May - Lily of the Valley - You are delicate and simply elegant, your love is eternal
- June - Honeysuckle - You symbolise the bond of everlasting love
- July - Larkspur - You are a joyful free spirit with a light and pure heart
- August - Poppy - Your imagination will bring success, your beauty is eternal
- September - Morning Glory - You symbolise the healing warmth and energy of the sunrise
- October - Cosmos - The serenity of your heart and soul will bring peace
- November - Chrysanthemum - You symbolise the majesty and wonder of a shooting star
- December - Narcissus - The blessing of your talents delight the heart and fill the soul
This is the most elegant and refined print in our range and perfect for anyone looking for a treasured keepsake. The original paintings were created by Sarah Lawrence using watercolour and ink.
All you need to do is tell us the name, date, weight and length of the baby and we will do the rest. The 12 birth flowers are on the thumbnail images above, so you can see which flower will be presented on your baby's print. A very special gift and sure to earn brownie points if you are buying as a christening present for a new baby. If you have any questions please contact us. We use the meteorological calendar to determine the seasons,
DEC, JAN, FEB, Winter
MARCH, APR, MAY, spring
JUNE, JULY, AUG, Summer
SEP, OCT, NOV, Autumn
There is a choice of three frames, white, black or solid oak. Unframed prints are delivered complete with a textured ivory mount in a clear cellophane wrapper. We care just as much about our packaging as we do our artwork - each frame is gift wrapped in acid free white tissue paper, with Corkymandle branding, making your final picture extra special. We use specialist frame postal boxes which are almost indestructible making for a safe delivery. However if you suffer a breakage we will be happy to replace quickly and naturally free of charge.
QUALITY MATERIALSThe materials used to create your product have been carefully sourced to provide the best quality materials from small local UK businesses. The prints have been professionally digitally printed using 300 gsm carbon neutral silk paper by a local family printing firm. The frames are produced and manufactured in the UK using British components where possible. The white and black frames are made from Polcore® which is design-led extruded moulding made from recycled polystyrene. Polcore® mouldings have a constant, clean finish and are impossible to distinguish from natural wood grain. The white wash frame has a shabby chic feel whilst the black option has a softer grainy texture offering a more sophisticated look. We also offer a natural oak frame which has a solid chunky feel which compliments the picture size and deep mount. All materials have been carefully considered to deliver a sophisticated but on trend look and feel to the finished piece. All framed prints are mounted using an ivory textured mount-board with an acid free backing board. The frame itself can either be hung or placed on a shelf and comes complete with appropriate fittings for either choice.
SIZE and DIMENSIONS
We offer two sizes of frames and prints & a digital version which is emailed to you:-
- Small frame outer dimensions 10" x 12"
- Small picture size 7” x 5”
- Small mount depth size 1.5”
- Small unframed print 10" x 8", picture size, 7" x 5", mount depth 1.5"
- Large frame outer dimensions 12" x 14"
- Large picture size 9" x 7"
- Large mount depth size 1.5"
Large unframed print 10" x 12", picture size, 9" x 7", mount depth 1.5"